Ms. determined

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

tool 3

Briefly explain how these samples would be used and how they might add to the learning process in your classroom.
I created a brief movie using Animoto, which I can foresee using this tool in my kindergarten classroom as a way to incorporate visual information throughout the subject areas, specially in math, science and social studies, where my students need lots of visual support. I also created a word cloud using Wordle. This tool will certainly allow me to present vocabulary in a more innovative way. As kindergartners, my students need exposure to various types of text and fonts, and yet realize that regardless of how the text is presented, the letters needed to make up words are still the same even though they have a different color, size or slightly different shape.

1 comment:

  1. I like your wordle and animoto. I've found that an animoto is a great attention-getter at the start of a lesson.

    ReplyDelete